Friday 31 August 2012

The Maine Event

Any opportunity to travel somewhere new I will always take it, given I have the funds. This trip was so great! Maine reminds me soo much Canada, everywhere from east coast to west coast and everything in between. I took a few pictures but unfortunately left my camera in the rental unit. But to sum it up: rivers, trees, old buildings, sandwich shops, lobster, good people, cheeseburger and beer!
On top of all this I got to watch a snowboard made from scratch, check out Team Eight Snowboards for fully custom boards.

BBQ on the river


Umm, wow

Day shot... didn't get to see the stergin :(

THIS is Cheeseburger

Smalls Falls waterslide

Smalls Falls, Tom and I

Wedding Party Time

Rainy Day board building... Buy Team Eight Snowboards! www.teameight.com

Some more board building... just the other kind. Black Point Surf Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment