Thursday 24 April 2014

Mammoth Road Trip

The end of winter is among us and its time to take a trip. I drove with two lovely ladies to Mammoth California to meet a with even more ladies. The drive was quite exciting having a pit stop in the middle of nowhere for a beer during the rise of the blood moon. Ms. Superpark is my most favourite time of the year. It is the time when Snowboarder Mag puts on the event to bring some of the best female boarders together in one perfectly built park. I always have so much fun because I'm around friends as if it were a contest, only theres no pressure. This year I took the role of a rider and photographer and got one of my best shots.
Leaving SLC
Pit Stop, Middle of Nowhere
Blood Moon
Boardslides for dayzzz p:Veroniki
Veroniki, my best shot
Goodbye Cali, thanks for the cone

No comments:

Post a Comment